If an option is greyed out and therefore not selectable, this means that the publisher cannot grant permission to print it. This happens, for example, with electronic uses such as e-books or websites, because the rights simply do not belong to the publisher, or with types of excerpts for which the publisher has no rights for the requested book. In this case, please refrain from submitting the request via another channel.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed to make changes in the extracts I have licensed?
- Can I send a message to the licensor during negotiation?
- For what kinds of licence requests can Instant Permissions be used?
- How do I buy permissions using Instant Permissions?
- How do I decline to proceed with a request?
- How do I process and accept a fee for a permission offer?
- How do I view my permission requests?
- How do I view the licensor's response to my request?
- I do not have a VAT ID. How can I submit my permissions request?
- Image requests for websites