Our free Buyer Membership allows you to search, offer, negotiate and complete deals for whole book and journal rights, licensing and permissions. On the platform you can find high quality content from leading publishers that is searchable, and fully transactional, helping to negotiate rights deals quickly and efficiently. The platform provides the unique opportunity to browse international titles, from the convenience of a desktop or mobile device. Find relevant rights holders at the click of a button, across a huge number of territories, languages and genres. Search the platform according to categories or topics, which is a much more targeted way of finding relevant titles - and it’s a much quicker process than flicking through rights catalogues. Browse online 24/7, 365 days a year – there are no “office hours” restrictions for when you can start negotiating a deal.
Articles in this section
- How can I change my password?
- How can I change my username?
- How can I send a message to a member?
- How do I change my address?
- How do I change my billing address?
- How do I change my email notifications?
- How do I register as a Frankfurt Rights Buyer Member?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I save a book for later?
- How do I view a manuscript?