If the publisher does not respond to your request, within a reasonable timeframe, you have the option to contact him again by using the messaging function within the existing offer.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a message to the licensor during negotation?
- How do I accept a fee for a permission offer?
- How do I buy permissions using Instant Permissions?
- How do I decline to proceed with a request?
- How do I view my permission requests?
- How do I view the licensor's response to my request?
- I do not have a VAT ID. How can I submit my permissions request?
- What do I do if the publisher does not respond to my request?
- What do the different Offer Status mean?
- What is Instant Permissions?