Yes, they do use Instant Permissions as automation allows them to bring profitability and speed to permissions deals.
Articles in this section
- Already a Seller Member?
- Can I cancel a permission license?
- Do publishers with a permissions manager or permissions department use Instant Permissions?
- Do publishers with a rights manager or rights department use Instant Offer?
- Do publishers with subagents use Instant Offer?
- How can I sell permissions on Frankfurt Rights?
- How can I sell rights on Frankfurt Rights?
- I only want to sell permissions – can I join?
- I only want to sell rights – can I join?
- Is a Seller Membership an exclusive arrangement?