To search for titles, please use the search bar fixed on the top of all our pages. If you know the title you are looking for, enter the name, ISBN or author in the search bar, if you don't just type in a key word. Should this search return too many results, try refining the search by using any combination of the available filters like Category, Publisher, Publication Year etc. On the right side of your returned results you can also choose to sort them by Relevance, Publication Date, Most Recently Added or Most Recently Licensed.
Articles in this section
- Can I contact a member?
- How can I request a Content Sample?
- How do I clear my filters?
- How do I login to my account?
- How do I report inappropriate content?
- How do I search for members?
- How do I search for permissions OR rights content only?
- How do I search for titles and find the right one?
- How do I view an individual title or journal?
- What do I do if I can't find a title?