Instant Permissions allows you to request a permission directly from the rightsholder 24/7/365 by submitting relevant data on a title basis. Some rightsholders have pre-approved their permissions business in order for you to obtain a permission within a few clicks without having to wait for the rightsholders response. If the approval process has not yet been automated, the rightsholder will review your request and can communicate with you through the platform to give or obtain further information or offer a price for the permission.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a message to the licensor during negotation?
- How do I accept a fee for a permission offer?
- How do I buy permissions using Instant Permissions?
- How do I decline to proceed with a request?
- How do I view my permission requests?
- How do I view the licensor's response to my request?
- I do not have a VAT ID. How can I submit my permissions request?
- What do I do if the publisher does not respond to my request?
- What do the different Offer Status mean?
- What is Instant Permissions?