If you are a commercial user but don't have a VAT ID, you can still submit your request by activating the box "I don't have a VAT number and do not qualify for reverse charge" at the end of the request form. If you are a non-commercial user, you can submit the request without having to enter a VAT ID.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed to make changes in the extracts I have licensed?
- Can I send a message to the licensor during negotation?
- For what kinds of licence requests can Instant Permissions be used?
- How do I buy permissions using Instant Permissions?
- How do I decline to proceed with a request?
- How do I process and accept a fee for a permission offer?
- How do I view my permission requests?
- How do I view the licensor's response to my request?
- I do not have a VAT ID. How can I submit my permissions request?
- Image requests for websites