No, our seller membership is a non-exclusive arrangement. This allows you to work with agents and also do direct deals where you see fit. We do ask that you inform us of any rights sales and update your titles with any rights sales information.
Articles in this section
- Already a Seller Member?
- Can I cancel a permission license?
- Do publishers with a permissions manager or permissions department use Instant Permissions?
- Do publishers with a rights manager or rights department use Instant Offer?
- Do publishers with subagents use Instant Offer?
- How can I sell permissions on Frankfurt Rights?
- How can I sell rights on Frankfurt Rights?
- I only want to sell permissions – can I join?
- I only want to sell rights – can I join?
- Is a Seller Membership an exclusive arrangement?