Instant Offer allows you to put in a rights offer directly to the rightsholder 24/7/365 by submitting relevant data on a title basis. Some rightsholders have pre-approved their rights business in order for you to obtain a contract within a few clicks without having to wait for the rightsholders response. If the approval process has not yet been automated, the rightsholder will review your request and can communicate with you through the platform to give or obtain further information or offer a price for the requested right(s).
Articles in this section
- A price has been generated for me – can I negotiate this price?
- A price has been generated for me – can I request an advance and royalties contract?
- Can I make an offer if I do not know the date of release?
- Can I negotiate the price of an Instant Offer offer?
- How do I buy rights using Instant Offer?
- How do I sign a contract?
- How do I view the publisher's response to my offer?
- What do I do if the rightsholder does not respond to my request?
- What do the different Offer Status mean?
- What is Instant Offer?