Unfortunately, that is not possible. If you are unsure about the exact date of release, please select an approximate one. You can then specify the date with the publisher in the negotiation process.
Articles in this section
- A price has been generated for me – can I negotiate this price?
- A price has been generated for me – can I request an advance and royalties contract?
- Can I make an offer if I do not know the date of release?
- Can I negotiate the price of an Instant Offer offer?
- How do I buy rights using Instant Offer?
- How do I sign a contract?
- How do I view the publisher's response to my offer?
- What do I do if the rightsholder does not respond to my request?
- What do the different Offer Status mean?
- What is Instant Offer?