To request the rights for a title, please:
- Search for titles here. A combination of filters may help you narrow down your search and find the desired title more quickly.
- Click Rights Enquiry on the right side of the page and answer the questions in the pop-up
- Once you have concluded your offer details one of the following three things will happen:
- A fee will be automatically generated for you. If you choose to accept the fee, you may proceed to payment via card or by bank transfer. An invoice as well as a contract will be automatically generated and available in your Frankfurt Rights account.
- A fee will be automatically generated for you but the request will still be sent off to the licensor for review. Only when the licensor approves this request, and you in turn accept the Terms and Conditions of the transaction, will the transaction be completed and a contract and invoice be generated.
- The request will be referred to the licensor, who will then manually input a fee for your consideration. You can then negotiate via the platform until you reach an agreement, upon which you may proceed to payment via card or by bank transfer. The manuscript necessary for translation will be either downloadable within the platform or sent to you by the licensor.
Please note that you will need to be registered in order to make an offer or purchase a right. You can either create a free buyer account here or during the request process.
How do I register as a Frankfurt Rights Buyer Member?
How do I search for titles and find the right one?