If your offer will be submitted to the licensor for review, you can indeed negotiate the price through the platform. If the seller has chosen to automate the whole process, you won't be able to negotiate as the price displayed has been automatically generated as will the contract and invoice if you choose to accept.
Articles in this section
- A price has been generated for me – can I negotiate this price?
- A price has been generated for me – can I request an advance and royalties contract?
- Can I make an offer if I do not know the date of release?
- Can I negotiate the price of an Instant Offer offer?
- How do I buy rights using Instant Offer?
- How do I sign a contract?
- How do I view the publisher's response to my offer?
- What do I do if the rightsholder does not respond to my request?
- What do the different Offer Status mean?
- What is Instant Offer?