If the rightsholder does not respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe, you have the option to contact him again by using the messaging function within the existing offer.
Articles in this section
- A price has been generated for me – can I negotiate this price?
- A price has been generated for me – can I request an advance and royalties contract?
- Can I make an offer if I do not know the date of release?
- Can I negotiate the price of an Instant Offer offer?
- How do I buy rights using Instant Offer?
- How do I sign a contract?
- How do I view the publisher's response to my offer?
- What do I do if the rightsholder does not respond to my request?
- What do the different Offer Status mean?
- What is Instant Offer?