Publishers participating in Frankfurter Buchmesse 2021 have the chance to sign up for a free seller portal on Frankfurt Rights. You receive access to a rights portal where you can:
- Present your company
- Upload rights catalogues, titles, program previews and other relevant documents
- Share the link to your rights portal with your editor contacts
- Send content samples and title information to rights buyers
- Generate PDF rights lists
- Create a custom list for your buyer contacts, or export your full catalogue
- Connect with buyers to negotiate and complete rights deals
All (digital) exhibitors of Frankfurter Buchmesse 2020 + 2021 had the option to register for a free Event Membership. This membership will end June 30, 2022. We reserve the right to deny an Event Membership application at our discretion. You can upgrade to a paid subscription and access all transaction tools that speed up your pitch-to-deal process anytime.
After June 30th 2022, any account that isn't subscribed to our Professional or Enterprise tier will be downgraded to a Starter tier with the key account being the only one able to use it as well as the last 15 titles being the only ones remaining active.
Interested in transacting your rights and licenses online? Read How do I register as a Frankfurt Rights Seller Member? to upgrade to a paid subscription.
For further information please see: Benefits of a seller membership