To create and edit you profile, please login to your account and click the red button Edit profile on the left side of your dashboard. You can enter
- General information like your name, role and languages
- If you’re interested in buying and/or selling rights, and areas of interest
- Contact details, including your website and social media channels
- Descriptions of you and your titles as well as your interests
- A tagline
- Licensing information
On the left side of the Edit Profile Page, you can
- Upload a profile picture: Click on Choose file, search for the image you want, click Open (or double click), and then click the Upload-Button. Max. file size: 3MB.
- Decide whether a message button should appear on your profile page.
- Manage the categories that represent the genre of works that you have on your account: Click on Manage Categories, choose max. 5 categories from the popped-up window and click the Save button.
Please remember to click on the Save Changes button at the bottom left or upper right side of the Edit Profile Page before leaving the page. A green box will pop up and confirm the action was successfully completed.
You can come back to the Edit Profile Page anytime and add or change information.
To view your profile as others will see it, please click on View Profile, just below the heading Edit Profile Page.